1965 Plymouth Belvedere II
1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop, great Mopar body style, largely original and very well cared for. Recently purchased from long term second owner, a regular attendee at all the local car shows and cruise-ins, a few trophies along the way. This Belvedere has always been well maintained and garaged. Spent most of its life in Missouri, none of the typical rust and repair issues. Still has original owners manual, ( See pics. ) 127000 miles are original. Truly a “drive it anywhere” kind of car. Description as follows:
• Correct 273 V-8 2 barrel
• 3 speed column shift auto trans
• New dual exhaust
• Radial red line tires
• Chrome Mopar sport wheels
• Everything works including the glove box light with the exception of the AM radio
• All factory trim tags/vin tags in place
• As mentioned earlier, runs and drives very well
• Factory bench seat, column shift car
• Interior recently done by prior owner
• Nice dash and bright work, still retains AM radio (non working)
• New headliner, nicely installed
• Rear package tray has some discoloration
• door arm rests have some damage
• Overall interior condition is very nice
• One repaint done a few years back to its original ivory color
• Very nice glass, chrome and trim
• Few very minor chips as to be expected on a car that has been driven regularly
• Very solid car, no repairs on under side, solid trunk floor, nicely done with factory spare and jack assy.
• Very original engine compartment, nicely detailed
Looking to Sell? We Buy Classic Cars & Muscle Cars!
Immediate Cash Buyers of Classic Collector Cars or Entire Collections, please contact us for a consultation or inspection of your single auto or collection.